November 6, 2018 is closer than you realize! I need your help to contact 12,000 voters!
(Contact me by going to the Get Involved page)
As the endorsed candidate for District 8B in 2018, I look forward to talking with you from one end of the district to the other. While it truly was an honor running in 2016, but more to the point, it helped lay the groundwork for this year's election.
As a citizen legislator I promise to work hard in search of solutions to the issues that impact all of us. I will listen to ideas and suggestions from others (regardless of party) and will work closely with colleagues and staff, doing my best to meet the challenges that come with my committee assignments. I welcome your input on other bills of concern to you.
I understand and appreciate the opportunity to serve as your representative. It means working for everyone in 8B, not just those who vote for me or contribute to my campaign.
Where is District 8B?
- Most of Alexandria, Carlos, Miltona, Nelson, Osakis and
- 7 townships in eastern Douglas County
- Bluffton, Clitherall, Deer Creek, Henning, New York Mills, Ottertail, Parkers Prairie, Richville, Urbank, Vining and
- 26 townships in eastern Otter Tail County. [click for map]
Elect a Citizen Legislator, not a Career Politician.
Kulp believes YOU deserve a representative who is committed to serving the people she represents by listening to various points of view with respect and concern. It's way past time to get rid of partisan politics that block progress. Elect someone who knows we all do better when we work together. Vote for Gail Kulp on November 6th.
Holding office is a sacred trust, working for the common good, while protecting those who have been forgotten and left behind. As a citizen legislator, Kulp intends to work effectively with others by being respectful, honest and fair.
- Understands that everyone deserves to be represented.
- Knows what it's like to live on a limited income.
- Makes decisions, balancing real needs with common sense solutions.
- Sees government resources as valuable investments in our future.
- Believes everyone benefits when we protect our quality of life.
Think your vote doesn’t matter?
The 2012 election for House District 8B was so close it went to a recount. Only 11 votes decided the winner!
What do you think? Do we really want "government of the people, by the people and for the people"?